There’s a good reason why valet parking is quickly becoming a standard service at hospitals—it enhances the patient experience. It also makes good sense—for your hospital, your patients, and your guests.
YOU CAN’T REDO A FIRST IMPRESSION
Hospital valet alleviates the potentially stressful, sometimes painful, task of hospital parking. A valet service staffed with well-trained, warm attendants ensures a great, patient-centered experience:
- Patients and guests receive a warm greeting
- The valets assist with information and ensuring the patient or guests safely reach their destination within the hospital
- Valets offer convenient car parking
- After an appointment, valets make it easy, safe and pleasant for patients and guests to head on their way
In fact, 100% of the Best Hospitals Honor Roll ranked by U.S. News offer valet parking to their patients and guests.
FOR PATIENTS AND GUESTS: MORE NECESSITY THAN LUXURY
At many hospitals, parking is often limited, resulting in a confusing or painful long-distance trek for elderly and disabled patients. Valet parking provides a safe, secure and convenient way for patients to get to appointments on time and avoid the pain of walking when ill or incapacitated.
FOR HOSPITALS: A BOTTOM-LINE BENEFIT
Hospitals offering valet parking services stand out as different and patient-centered, generating positive word-of-mouth from patients to their friends and family.
For hospitals, the many tangible benefits of offering a friendly, well-trained valet parking service make it more an investment than a cost. Partnering with a healthcare-dedicated valet parking company can increase patient loyalty and the bottom line by improving:
- On-time arrival rates, avoiding that dreaded domino effect where one late patient delays subsequent appointments
- Clinical staff productivity and efficiencies, due to lower downtime while waiting for late patients
- Adherence to appointments, by making it easier and enjoyable to arrive
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING VALET PARKING
You specialize in the best medical care, not valet parking. A valet parking company focused on hospitals can operate more efficiently and reduce associated costs. A valet parking program such as HealthPark’s can:
- Optimize labor resources
- Increasing utilization of valet service and volume of cars parked
- Decrease soft costs of management and hard costs such as payroll processing, as well as federal and state payroll taxes
WE’RE HOSPITAL VALET EXPERTS
Learn about HealthPark’s hospital valet parking services
for your hospital, just one component of a hospitality program
that Mega Parking Management can customize for you.